How to Scan Mobile from PC Antivirus Quick Heal?
Quick Heal has always been one of the few trusted and reputed brands for IT security. The Quick Heal antivirus software protects your PC from viruses, spyware, and other such malicious software. It has also become a reliable software for mobile users. Let us see how to scan mobile from PC Antivirus Quick Heal.
The PC2Mobile Scan feature comes built into Quick Heal Total Security for Windows computers. This feature also supports all mobile devices, whether they are Android or iOS. PC2MobileScan allows you to scan and then clean mobile devices through a PC.
The following are some of the pre-requisites you need to use the PC2MobileScan feature:
Pre-requisites for PC2MobileScan:
For an Android device:
- The PC Suite or device driver has to be installed on your system.
- The USB debugging option and the Stay Awake option needs to be enabled on your Android device.
For an iOS device:
The iTunes app must be installed on your system.
For a Windows phone:
- The Microsoft Active Sync 4.5 or a more recent version needs to be installed for your Windows XP (32-bit) OS.
- The Windows Mobile Device Center should be installed if you are using the following operating systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Keep in mind that Windows 2000 and Server Operating Systems do not support the PC2MobileScan feature.
- To make use of PC2MobileScan,
- Initially, turn on your computer and make sure you have installed PC2MobileScan on it.
- Now, connect your mobile phone to your PC using a compatible USB cable.
- Once you have connected the mobile device to your PC and it is recognized, launch PC2MobileScan.
- Now, select your mobile device and then you can follow the on-screen instructions to search for viruses, detect them, and then clean the infections, if any.
You have now learned how to scan mobile from PC Antivirus Quick Heal.