How to Remove Bloatware?
You can remove Bloatware from your system manually or using a third-party software. There are lots of third-party uninstaller software available for download. Install any one of the software and perform the on-screen instructions. If you wish to perform the manual method to remove Bloatware from your system, select the program and click the Uninstall button. The detailed information on how to remove Bloatware from your system is discussed below. Read and proceed with the same.
How to remove bloatware from windows 10
To remove Bloatware from your Windows 10 system, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:There are several easy ways to remove Bloatware from your Windows 10 system.
- Step 2:Locate the app you wish to remove and right-click it.
- Step 3:From the Context menu, select the Uninstall option.
- Step 4:You can also use your Windows system’s PowerShell to remove Bloatware.
- Step 5:Click the Search icon available next to Windows.
- Step 6:Type PowerShell in the search field and tap the Enter button on your system’s keyboard.
- Step 7:Now the list of suggestions will appear on the screen.
- Step 8:Select the Windows PowerShell option and right-click on it.
- Step 9:Choose the Run as Administrator option.
- Step 10:Select the file you wish to remove from the displayed list and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Step 11:To get remote assistance, click the Call button available on this screen.
How to remove bloatware windows 7
To know how to remove Bloatware from your Windows 7 system, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- Step 1:Click the Start menu and navigate to the Control Panel section.
- Step 2:Click the Uninstall a Program option in the Programs section.
- Step 3:Now the list of programs installed on your system will appear on the screen.
- Step 4:Select the program which is consuming more system space and affecting the system performance.
- Step 5:After choosing the program, click the Uninstall button available at the top of the screen.
- Step 6:Wait for the process to complete.
- Step 7:Once it is done, restart your system.
How to remove bloatware android
The guided instructions given below explains how to disable Bloatware on your Android device using Android’s Built-In Setting.
- Step 1:Switch on your Android device and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Step 2:Scroll down the Settings menu and tap the Applications option.
- Step 3:Choose the app that is causing the issue.
- Step 4:Now the selected app’s specification will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5:Tap the Disable button followed by Disable.
- Step 6:After disabling the application, tap the Force Stop button next to Enable.
- Step 7:By tapping the Force Stop button, all the cache data will be deleted. If you need a remote assistance to remove bloatware, Click the call button the available on the screen.