How To Install Windows Defender Antivirus In Windows 10 ?
Windows Defender is now playing a massive part in the Windows 10 Operating system. It is now used as the most reliable multi-malware for Windows. Windows 10 does not need the use of a third-party application. Windows Defender is an inbuilt real-time antivirus and there is no need to Install windows defender antivirus in windows 10
- Step 1:The Windows Defender has now included several features and new updates.
- Step 2:The New Windows 10 has made the Windows Defender quite a task cut out for.
- Step 3:The Update tab in the Windows Defender UI is where you can manually update Defender.
- Step 4:Under History, you can view the items that were detected as malware, quarantined, and deleted.
- Step 5:Here are different methods in which you can configure with the Windows Defender Settings:
From Windows Defender UI
- Step 1:From the windows UI, you can open the Windows Defender user settings.
- Step 2:Press the Windows key + X to open the Control Panel and select the Windows Firewall.
Settings App from Windows 10
- Step 1:You can open Settings application by pressing the Windows key + I shortcut keys.
- Step 2:Select the Update & Security option and then click Windows Defender from the left pane of the window screen.
Cortana Taskbar Search
- Step 1:The Cortana taskbar will quickly help in opening the Windows Defender on your Windows 10 operating system.
- Step 2:Once the Windows Defender opens on your screen, you will see a set of options on the left pane of the Windows and the real-time protection and scanning on the right side of the window screen.
- Step 3:You will be able to configure the following options on the
Windows 10 OS.
- Step 4:turn On/Off Limited Periodic Scanning
- Step 5:turn On/Off Real-Time protection
- Step 6:turn On/Off Cloud-based Protection
- Step 7:turn Of/Off Sample submission
- Step 8:add Exclusions to scan
- Step 9:turn On/Off Enhanced Notifications
- Step 10:conduct an Offline Scan
- Step 11:The Windows Defender on the Windows 10 OS also has the ability to toggle On and Off different settings.
- Step 12:You limit the periodic scanning and even turn on and off the enhanced notifications to perform a boot during the defender scan.
Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance to install windows defender antivirus in windows 10.