How To Install Norton Antivirus Without Cd Drive?
Some do not have a CD drive to install the Norton Antivirus program on your computer. For them, you can refer to the steps given on this web page to install the Norton Antivirus and you must know how to install Norton antivirus without cd drive.
- Step 1:Start the default web browser on the computer and visit the official web page of the Norton product.
- Step 2:If you have already a Norton account, type the email address and password and click the Sign In option.
- Step 3:If you do not have a Norton account, click the Create an Account option and continue with the steps to sign in to the Norton account.
- Step 4:Once you click the Download button, the Get Started web page will appear on the screen then you have to know how to install Norton antivirus without cd drive.
- Step 5:Click the Agree & Download option below the Install on this Device option. This will save the Norton Antivirus installer in the computer’s default location.
- Step 1:When the User Account Control dialog box prompts on the screen, select the Continue or Yes option to proceed.
- Step 2:As soon as you see the My Norton Installer window on the screen, click the Install option.
- Step 3:This indicates that you have agreed to the license agreement of the Norton product and start the installation process.
- Step 4:Note: If you want to review the terms and conditions, click the Norton License Agreement link.
- Step 5:You will see the ‘Communicating with the Norton server’ message followed by the ‘Activating’ message on the screen.
- Step 6:Once done with the installation of the Norton product, you will see the Start Tour and Skip Tour options on the screen.
- Step 7:Select any one of the options to proceed.
- Step 1:To agree with the license agreement and to begin the installation process of the Norton product, click the Install option.
- Step 2:If you see an alert message on the screen, select either the Join Now or May Be Later option.
- Step 3:If the Mac computer prompts, enter the administrator name and password and then click the Install Helper option.
- Step 4:When the System Extension Blocked dialog box opens, select the OK option and know how to install Norton antivirus without cd drive.
- Step 5:After the Norton product’s installation gets over, the Finish Setup message will have appeared on the screen.
- Step 6:Click the Open Now option at the bottom-right corner.
- Step 7:Now, you will see the Security & Privacy dialog on the screen.
- Step 8:Navigate to the General tab, click the lock icon next to ‘Click the lock to make changes’, and select the Unlock option followed by the Allow option.
- Step 9:Go back to the Norton product installer screen and select the Restart option.
- Step 10:Once done, click the Next option followed by the Open Now option.
- Step 11:If the System Extension Blocked message shows on the screen, perform the on-screen instructions to give access to the Norton System extension.
- Step 12:To finish the installation of the Norton product, click the Continue option and finally you know how to install Norton antivirus without cd drive.