How To Install Norton Antivirus On Another Computer?
Follow the directions to learn how to install Norton antivirus on another computer.
- Step 1:Open the default web browser on the computer in which you want to install the Norton antivirus software application.
- Step 2:Enter the Norton official web page URL and hit the enter button.
- Step 3:On the Norton account web page, enter the email address and password for your Norton account and click the Sign in button.
- Step 4:You can now navigate through your Norton product to get the product key and the serial number. Take a note of the product key and serial number.
- Step 5:You can also see the details regarding the number of devices on which you can install the Norton antivirus using the same license key.
- Step 6:Click the Download button and select Start Download.
- Step 7:Once the product download is complete, the download manager will start installing the program.
- Step 8:You can follow the on-screen instructions and enter the product key and serial number when prompted.
- Step 9:Once done, you will have the Norton antivirus software active on two computers using the same license key.
In case you face issues while installing Norton on another computer due to already existing version of Norton, then carry out the below mentioned steps.
- Step 1:Uninstall the previously install Norton antivirus from the computer
- Step 2:If you are using a Windows computer, download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool from the official website of Norton.
- Step 3:Double-click on the downloaded application to run the installation of the Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Step 4:You can follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation of the application.
- Step 5:You will see the commands on the application on how to remove the application. Follow the commands and remove the Norton application from your computer.
- Step 6:Restart your computer once the uninstallation is done.
Now, you have to reinstall the application on your computer. Follow the steps to reinstall the Norton antivirus application:
- Step 1:Sign in to the Norton official website to download the antivirus application.
- Step 2:Use the same user email id and password you have given during the time of purchase and registration of the product.
- Step 3:In the Product details section, select the Norton antivirus application and click the Download button.
- Step 4:On the Norton Download Manager, you will have to click on Start Download and carry out the instructions displayed on the screen how to install Norton antivirus on another computer.