How To Install Norton Antivirus On Another Computer?
Norton 360, developed by Symantec, is a security suite designed for the users. The product was first released in 2007 but was discontinued in 2014. The Norton 360 features were carried over to its successor, Norton Security. Carry out the steps on how to install Norton Antivirus on another computer.
- Step 1:The Norton 360 is an All-in-One computer software antivirus application.
- Step 2:The software includes a personal firewall, an antivirus program, VPN security, and the Norton security suite.
- Step 3:The Norton suite is different from the Norton security applications because of the excellent maintenance of the PC as well as the capacity to backup files.
- Step 4:The Norton 360 security will help you fulfill all your computer needs.
- Step 5:It also includes the Norton installation and also helps in keeping the Norton product key and steps to reinstall the product if needed.
- Step 6:The Norton 360 helps in keeping the antivirus product available to a maximum of three computers.
- Step 7:By using these steps we can execute that how to install norton antivirus on another computer.
Follow the directions to install the existing Norton antivirus application on another computer.
- Step 1:Uninstall the previously installed Norton antivirus from the computer
- Step 2:If you are using the Windows Operating System, download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
- Step 3:Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool from the Norton official website.
- Step 4:Click on the download button when you locate the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool on the website.
- Step 5:The application will be downloaded to your computer.
- Step 6:Double-click on the application to run the installation of the Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Step 7:You can follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up the application.
- Step 8:You will see the commands on the application on how to remove the application, follow the commands and remove the Norton application on your computer.
- Step 9:Restart your computer once the uninstallation is done.
- Step 10:Once you have completed and finished running the Norton removal tool, you have to reinstall the application on to your computer.
- Step 11:Follow the steps to reinstall the Norton antivirus application:
- Step 12:Sign in to the Norton official website to download the antivirus application.
- Step 13:Use the same user email id and password you have given during the time of purchase and registration of the product.
- Step 14:In the Product details section, select the Norton antivirus application and click the Download button.
- Step 15:On the Norton Download Manager page, you will have to click on the Start Download and follow the instruction given on the screen to complete the reinstallation.
- Step 16:Using these steps we can execute that how to install norton antivirus on another computer.
Follow the steps to install the Norton antivirus product to another computer:
- Step 1:Launch your Windows computer in which you want to install the Norton antivirus software application.
- Step 2:Open the default web browser and go to the Norton official webpage.
- Step 3:The page will now be open to the Norton account web page.
- Step 4:Enter the email address and password for your Norton account and click the Sign in button.
- Step 5:You can now navigate through your Norton product to get the product key and the serial number of the application. (Note down the product key and serial number)
- Step 6:Click the Download button and select Start Download.
- Step 7:Once the product download is complete, the download manager will start installing the program.
- Step 8:You can follow the on-screen instructions and enter the product key and serial number when prompted.
- Step 9:By Utilizing these steps we can execute that how to install norton antivirus on another computer.