How to Fix Eset Error Code 1603
If you find the ESET error code 1603, it means that your ESET installation has ended prematurely. Usually, you will encounter this notification while upgrading to ESET Smart Security or ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
A couple of solutions for resolving the ESET error code 1603 are described here:
Solution 1-Running the ESET uninstaller utility:
- Step 1:Run the ESET uninstaller utility to remove the remnants of ESET programs, which you have installed previously.
- Step 2:You might have some partial installations that would have failed before trying to install a new ESET product.
- Step 3:Therefore, after you have removed any previous installations, try installing your new ESET product again.
Solution 2-Removing existing antivirus solutions:
- Step 1: To successfully install ESET products, you have to ensure that no other antivirus product is not installed on your computer.
- Step 2: Uninstallation using the Windows removal tool might not be adequate.
- Step 3: In case you are not sure whether any antivirus product has been installed, make use of the following tool:
ESET A/V Removal tool:
The above tool will scan your computer for any existing antivirus programs.