How to Delete Avira Antivirus from My Computer
Avira antivirus is a security application that keeps your desktop or laptop computer protected against all kinds of malware and threats. The trial version of this application is available for download on its official site. Now, if you wish to remove, uninstall, or delete the Avira antivirus from your computer, read and proceed with the how to delete Avira antivirus from my computer guidelines provided below.
Note: The uninstallation procedure may differ based on the operating system you are using.
For Windows 10 Users:
- Step 1: Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 computer’s taskbar.
- Step 2: Select the Settings option followed by System.
- Step 3: On the System screen, locate and click the Apps & Features option.
- Step 4: Search and select the Avira antivirus application.
- Step 5: Click the Uninstall button followed by Yes.
- Step 6: Now, the Avira antivirus application uninstall process begins to remove Avira antivirus from computer.
- Step 7: Once it is done, restart your Windows 10 computer.
For Windows 8.1 Users:
- Step 1: Launch the Control Panel window and proceed with how to delete Avira antivirus from my computer steps.
- Step 2: Click the Programs and Features option.
- Step 3: Now, a list of applications installed on your Windows 8.1 computer will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 4: Locate and right-click on the Avira antivirus application.
- Step 5: Select the Uninstall option from the Context menu to remove Avira antivirus from my computer.
- Step 6: Click the Yes button to begin the uninstallation of the Avira antivirus application.
- Step 7: Make sure to reboot or restart your Windows 8.1 computer after the uninstallation process.
For Windows 8 Users:
- Step 1:Locate and right-click on the Start menu.
- Step 2:Press the Windows & X buttons key combo.
- Step 3:Now, the Window Quick Access menu will appear on the screen.
- Step 4:Click the Programs and Features option.
- Step 5:Choose the Avira antivirus application from the list of programs and move on with how to delete Avira antivirus from my computer guide.
- Step 6:Now, the Uninstall button will be highlighted, click it.
- Step 7:In the confirmation dialog box, click the Yes button.
- Step 8:It may take some minutes for the uninstallation process to complete.
- Step 9:After that, perform the prompts displayed on your Windows 8.1 computer.
For Mac Users:
- Click Finder > Go > Utilities.
- In the Utilities window, locate and double-click on the Avira Uninstall icon.
- Now, the uninstallation wizard will appear on the screen.
- If prompted, enter your Mac system’s security key in the given field to complete the uninstallation process.
Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance when you proceed with how to delete Avira antivirus from my computer procedure in performing the same.