How to Completely Uninstall Avira Antivirus?
Avira Antivirus is an application that protects your device from unknown threats such as malware, viruses, spyware, and ransomware. Uninstalling the Avira Antivirus software makes your device vulnerable to threats. If you wish to remove or uninstall the Avira Antivirus software on your computer, follow the below-mentioned methods on Hhow to Completely Uninstall Avira Antivirus.
- Step 1:First, log in as an administrator on your computer.
- Step 2:On your Windows desktop, give a right-click on the Avira Control Center shortcut icon and select Properties.
- Step 3:Otherwise, click the Start menu and type “Avira” in the search panel.
- Step 4:From the search result, give a right-click on the Avira Control Center tab and select the Properties option.
- Step 5:In the Properties window, click the Open File Location button and press the S key to run the setup file.
- Step 6:In the Avira setup window, click the Remove radio button followed by Next.
- Step 7:Confirm your action by clicking the Yes button in the pop-up window.
- Step 8:Now, the installed components of the Avira Antivirus software will be removed from your computer.
- Step 1: On your Windows desktop, click the Start menu available at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Open the Windows Control Panel and select the Programs and Features tab.
- Step 3: Under Programs, select the Avira Antivirus software from the displayed list and click the Uninstall button.
- Step 4: In the pop-up window, click the Yes button to confirm your action.
- Step 5: Make sure to remove the Avira Antivirus related files from the Windows registry.
- Step 6: Next, restart the computer and check whether the Avira Antivirus software is completely removed.
- Step 7: If not, download and install the Avira removal tool from the official site.
- Step 8: After downloading the removal tool, run the file and follow the on-screen prompts to remove the software.
- Step 9: After removing the software, check your computer to make sure the software is removed. Uninstall the removal tool. For more solutions on How to Completely Uninstall Avira Antivirus connect with our tech team.