Steps To Do G-Data Antivirus Installation
The G-Data antivirus software protects devices from banking Trojans, key loggers, ransomware, exploits, and other threats. It gives accurate antivirus detection and Includes spam filters as well. Follow the steps given below for G-Data antivirus installation on your computer.
Download G-Data Antivirus
- Step 1:Open a web browser on your device and go to the G-Data Antivirus page.
- Step 2:Choose the Home tab on the left corner of the page and select Download G-Data antivirus for your device.
- Step 3:Make sure to download the latest version.
- Step 4:The process may take a few minutes. Wait patiently.
G-Data Antivirus - Installation
- Step 1:Open the downloaded file on your device and run Setup.exe.
- Step 2:Select G-Data Management Server on the G-Data Setup page.
- Step 3:Make sure to choose the language you prefer and select the antivirus installation button.
- Step 4:Check on the 'I agree the license agreement' checkbox.
- Step 5:Choose the destination of the file, then click on Main Server.
- Step 6:If you have a SQL server installed on your device, select the Use existing database instance option. If you haven't installed the SQL server and have fewer than 1000 clients, choose the Install Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express option.
- Step 7:Click on the 'I agree the license agreement' checkbox for the Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express and wait for the process to complete.
- Step 8:Follow the steps if you have selected the Use existing database instance option.
- Step 9:Enter the path to your existing SQL server. To check the server access, click on the Check button.
- Step 10:Select the Enter a new registration number option and fill in the required information to activate the software.
- Step 11:The process may take a few minutes. Wait patiently and complete the G-Data antivirus installation on your device.