ESET OUTLOOK SYNC ISSUES
Eset Outlook sync issues causes due to some conflicts, local failures, and server failures. Carry out the steps below to fix the Eset Outlook Sync issues.
- Step 1:Open the Eset program and update it to the latest version.
- Step 2:Open the main page of the ESET software. On your keyboard, press F5 and launch the Advanced Setup window.
- Step 3:Click the Miscellaneous tab and select Email client integration.
- Step 4:The Eset program may block MS Outlook and cause synchronization problems. Disable the combination with MS Outlook. Click the Save Changes option.
- Step 5:Restart Outlook and check whether the issue persists.
- Step 6:Locate the Email client protection option in the Eset program and make sure the ‘Disable checking upon inbox content change’ option is selected.
The eset outlook sync issues will be successfully solved in Outlook.