Eset Nod32 Antivirus Firewall
The features of the ESET NOD32 antivirus software are anti-theft, antispam, anti-phishing, antispyware, and antimalware. The ESET NOD32 software also helps with banking protection and Botnet protection. To know how to configure settings and add exceptions in the ESET NOD32 antivirus firewall software, follow the guidelines mentioned below.
Eset Nod32 Firewall Settings
Proceed with the following instructions to change the network connection ESET NOD32 Antivirus firewall settings.
- Step 1:Launch the main interface of the ESET NOD32 Antivirus software.
- Step 2:Select Setup Network Protection Connected Networks.
- Step 3:Click the Public Network link followed by the Home Or Office Network link.
Eset NOD32 Firewall Exception
Perform the step-by-step instructions below to add any application or device to the ESET NOD32 firewall exception list of the software.
- Step 1:After opening the main interface of the ESET NOD32 Antivirus software, click the Setup option followed by the Network Protection option.
- Step 2:In the Network Protection window, select the Troubleshooting Wizard option for ESET NOD32 firewall exception.
- Step 3:Now, you can see the list of applications or devices recently blocked by the ESET software.
- Step 4:Select the application or device that you do not want to block using your ESET NOD32 Antivirus firewall software and then click Unblock.
- Step 5:Click Yes Done.
How to Disable Firewall In Eset Nod32 Antivirus
Perform the guidelines provided below to know how to disable firewall in ESET NOD32 antivirus software on your computer.
- Step 1:Click the ESET NOD32 antivirus icon in the system tray.
- Step 2:Select the Setup tab at the left panel of the screen.
- Step 3:In the Setup window, click the Network Protection option on the main panel.
- Step 4:Turn off the toggle switch next to the Firewall option to disable the Firewall feature.
- Step 5:Set the duration in the Disable Firewall drop-down menu. Click Apply to disable firewall in ESET NOD32 antivirus.
- Step 6:When the User Account Control prompt window on the screen, click Yes.
- Step 7:Click the cross icon at the top-right corner of the screen to close the main interface of the ESET NOD32 Antivirus firewall software.