The Eset Error Code 0x847695d7 often occurs on the Windows operating system in Firefox, Chrome, and other browsers. The error may occur when you launch Firefox and log in to your banking website. The error mostly occurs in the Banking & Payment Protection window. Proceed with the steps given below to fix the error code 0x847695d7.
- Step 1:Launch the ESET application and select the Setup tab on the left panel.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Security tools section.
- Step 3:Turn off the slide toggle next to the Banking & Payment Protection section.
- Step 4:When prompted to turn off Banking & Payment protection, click the Disable permanently tab. Click Apply to solve Eset error code 0x847695d7.
- Step 5:Once the Banking Protection is turned off, you will stop receiving the error.
- Step 6:Press the Control+Alt+Delete keys to open the Task Manager window.