Eset Could not Connect to Server
ESET cannot connect to the server if you have a poor network connection. To fix this issue, make a direct connection to your network and try again. The steps to resolve Eset Could not Connect to Server problem
are detailed below.
Eset Nod32 Antivirus Could Not Connect to Server
If your ESET NOD32 Antivirus is not connecting to the server, try connecting to the internet directly.
To disable the proxy server settings:
- Step 1:Go to Start menu Programs. Locate ESET and open ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Step 2:In the ESET NOD32 Antivirus window, press F5.
- Step 3:In the Advanced setup window, on the left panel, double-click Update and select Update.
- Step 4:Click Clear beside the Clear update cache option.
- Step 5:Click on the setup tab next to the Advanced update setup.
- Step 6:In the Advanced setup window, click on the HTTP Proxy tab and select Do not use proxy server. Then, click OK.
- Step 7:Now, navigate to Update. This feature will update your virus signature database.
Eset Modules Update Failed Could Not Connect to Server
- Step 1: Make sure you have a good internet connection to download the update properly.
- Step 2: Check for your license expiry date and re-enter your ESET license key.
- Step 3: Check the other firewall settings and unblock ESET if the software is restricted in the firewall settings.
- Step 4: Upgrade to the latest version of ESET software. Launch the ESET antivirus software and press the F5 key on your keyboard to open the Advanced Setup page.
- Step 5: Click Update on the left panel in the Advanced setup window.
- Step 6: Under the update tab, select Tools Basic.
- Step 7: Click Clear next to Clear update cache to remove and delete all update caches. Click OK.
- Step 8: Restart your computer/laptop.
- Step 9: Click the ESET icon in the notifications tray.
- Step 10: On the home page, select Update and click Check for updates.
- Step 11: Your antivirus software will be automatically updated.
- Step 12: If the above method fails, uninstall and reinstall the software.
If you are unable to fix Eset Could not Connect to Server issue, You can contact our technical experts.