Steps to Download Macfee For Windows 10
- Step 1:Go to the McAfee website using a web browser and check the system requirements to install the McAfee Total Protection antivirus software on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2:The system requirements for a Windows 10 computer are given below.
- Step 3:OS: Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Step 4:Internet Connectivity: High-speed connectivity (recommended)
- Step 5:Supported web browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox.
- Step 7:Disk Space: 500 MB
- Step 8:Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Step 9:After making sure that you have the system requirements to install the McAfee antivirus software, visit the McAfee website.
- Step 10:Now, click the Account option at the top-right corner of the home page and click Sign In.
- Step 11:If you already own a McAfee account, then log in with your email address and password. Else, create a new account by filling the required fields.
- Step 12:Once you log in, select the McAfee antivirus product from the drop-down menu under My Apps tab. Then, select your operating system as well.
- Step 13:Click the Download button.
- Step 14:In the next window, click the checkbox to accept the McAfee license agreement and note down the Serial Number of your product given below.
- Step 15:You can also print or save it as a document on your computer by clicking on the Print option.
- Step 16:Now, click the Download button on this page.
- Step 17:The installer file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Step 18:After downloading the installer file, launch it and
click the Install button.
- Step 19:Ensure the internet connection on your computer is stable during the installation process.
- Step 20:Respond to the on-screen prompts to complete the installation of the McAfee antivirus software on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 21:Finally, restart your computer.
Click the Call button provided on this web page to get remote assistance to Download Mcafee Antivirus For Windows 10.