How to download F-secure antivirus for windows
F-Secure is an antivirus program that prevents viruses and spyware from infecting a computer. F-Secure antivirus protects its user from banking Trojans, key loggers, ransomware, exploits. It also secures your device from online and offline threats and provides anti-spyware and anti-phishing to keep the devices protected from all threats. The spam filtering feature in the F-Secure software prevents the device from backdoors, rootkits, and other malware infections—a high-rated consumer security product for Windows, Mac, and Android.Take a look at this page to quickly install the F-Secure antivirus software on your computer and enjoy threat-free surfing.
Step 1: Download the F-Secure antivirus
- Step 1:On your computer, go to the F-Secure antivirus's official page and click on the Download tab.
- Step 2:Now, choose your preferred F-Secure antivirus, select OS from the drop-down menu if prompted, and click on the Download button.
- Step 3:Locate and double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- Step 4:Agree to the Terms and Condition and click Next.
- Step 5:Follow the prompted instructions on your computer screen and complete the F-Secure antivirus software installation process.
- Step 6:If you've purchased the antivirus software, insert the CD that came along at the purchase time. Carry-on with the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Step 2: Update antivirus software after installation
- Step 1:The antivirus program automatically checks for updates and installs the latest version. If prompted to do so, then select Yes to update the antivirus program.
- Step 2:Make sure to enable automatic updates for the antivirus program.
Step 3: Scan the computer
- Step 1:It's time to scan once you've done installing and updating the antivirus program.
- Step 2:Click on the Scan Folders or Scan Devices option to begin the scanning.
- Step 3:The scanning process is determined depending on the affected file.On your F-Secure antivirus software, search for the Schedule option to scan your computer automatically. Schedule a time according to the use of the computer. Scan more frequently if you deal with potentially infected files regularly.
Click on the Call button to contact our support team for any assistance.