Computer Virus And Antivirus PPT Download
You can download a PPT for Computer Virus and Antivirus from the link attached above. A brief information on Virus and Antivirus and the difference between them are given for you to get a basic knowledge of them. Carry out these below-mentioned steps about the Computer virus and antivirus PPT download.
- Step 1:You must know that the word “Virus” (in computers) is referred to as a kind of malware,
spyware, adware product.
- Step 2:These viruses have the ability to infect your full computer by infecting the folders and files that have access to other computers via external devices such a pendrive or a USB.
- Step 3:Use this following steps we can execute computer virus and antivirus PPT download.
- Step 1:An Antivirus software is always used to prevent, detect, and remove viruses, malware, worms, adware, Trojan horses, etc., from your computer.
- Step 2:You must download the best antivirus software compatible with your computer’s operating system to keep your computer safe from attacks.
- Step 3:Windows OS has a built-in antivirus software called Windows Defender that can prevent your computer from attacks.
- Step 4:It would be helpful if you were careful when choosing antivirus software as hackers are always finding a way to crack through the antivirus protection and are constantly finding new viruses to be released.
- Step 5:With every passing year, new viruses are being created, and so you will have to keep your Antivirus software updated to keep track of these new viruses.
The Difference Between Virus And Antivirus
A virus is a computer program with a series of codes specifically written to infect a computer and retrieve valuable data. On the other hand, antivirus is comparatively more of computer software that has a collection of programs and functions that will target these viruses and get rid of them. We will be describing the steps to download antivirus software to your computer. Follow these steps about the computer virus and antivirus PPT download.
Some amazing third-party Antivirus software are:
- Step 1:Avast
- Step 2:AVG
- Step 3:Comodo
- Step 4:Avira
Let us now see the steps to download the Avast Free Antivirus application on your Windows computer.
- Step 1:Open the default browser.
- Step 2:Enter the Official Avast Antivirus URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Step 3:The Avast Antivirus page will open.
- Step 4:The very first option you will see on the page is the Download button, with the Windows logo at the bottom.
- Step 5:Click the Download button.
- Step 6:The file will be redirected to the steps on how to proceed with the installation.
- Step 7:In the meantime, the Avast setup file will be downloaded to the browser.
- Step 8:Open the Downloads section, right-click on the file, and click the Open option.
- Step 9:The installation procedure will now start.
- Step 10:Click the Yes button for the app to make changes to the Windows 8 computer.
- Step 11:The Avast page will open, and you will see the installation progress on the screen.
- Step 12:By using these steps we can execute computer virus and antivirus PPT download.
Let’s see how to turn on the Windows inbuilt Antivirus - WINDOWS DEFENDER
- Step 1:Click the Start button on your Windows computer.
- Step 2:On the right side of the Start menu, click the Control Panel option.
- Step 3:Navigate yourself to the Security section and click the Windows Firewall from the window.
- Step 4:Click the toggle switch to turn ON the Windows firewall feature.
- Step 5:The WindowsDefender is now active on your Windows computer.