Bullguard Internet Security
BullGuard Internet Security defends your computer from online threats. It works by constantly monitoring the websites you visit and protects your computer from hackers when you make banking transactions online. Download BullGuard antivirus from the manufacturer's site for free.
Bullguard Internet Security Login
Here are the guidelines to log into your BullGuard account on BullGuard's Internet Security.
- Step 1:After installing BullGuard Internet Security's, the dashboard appears. Click the 'Settings' button located at the top of the window.
- Step 2:Navigate to the General menu and look for the Account option. Click it.
- Step 3:Enter your BullGuard account username and passphrase. Click the Login automatically checkbox if you want to skip entering these credentials every time you open BullGuard. Click Login.
How to install Bullguard Internet Security?
Follow these guidelines to install BullGuard Internet's Security on your computer.
- Step 1:Download BullGuard Security on your computer and run the application as an administrator. The User Account Control pop-up window appears. Click Yes.
- Step 2:The 'Thank you' screen appears. Click the 'I accept the terms of the License Agreement' checkbox and then click Next.
- Step 3:Set the BullGuard Security application's installation folder and click Next.
- Step 4:The 'Installing Antivirus plugin' status bar appears. After the BullGuard Internet Security application is installed, the application prompts you to enter your BullGuard account details.
- Step 5:Enter the appropriate details in the BullGuard account's email address, password, and re-type password fields. Click 'Create account.' The 'Account confirmed' message appears. Click OK.
- Step 6:After this account confirmation process is complete, BullGuard Internet Security downloads the latest updates on your computer.
- Step 7:BullGuard Internet Security's prompts you to restart the computer. Click Yes.
Bullguard Internet Security 2018 Offline Installer
Follow these guidelines to install BullGuard Internet Security 2018 with the offline installer.
- Step 1:Go to the manufacturer's official site on your computer and click the menu icon at the top.
- Step 2:Click the Free Trial button. A list of BullGuard software packages is displayed on the screen.
- Step 3:Click the Free Trial button below BullGuard Internet Security. BullGuard Internet Security is automatically downloaded on your computer. Run the BullGuard file as an administrator and follow the on-screen prompts to install it on your computer.
Bullguard Internet Security Windows
- Step 1:From the official Bullguard site, download the BullGuard Internet Security software by specifying the OS version.
- Step 2:Once the download is over, you have to double-click on the Security setup file.
- Step 3:On the User Account Control screen, tap the Yes button.
- Step 4:Close all the unsaved documents before initiating the installation process.
- Step 5:Comply with the Terms of the License Agreement in the next step.
- Step 6:Choose the Customize option if you want to select a destination to store your software.
- Step 7:Wait till the BullGuard Internet Security's software is being installed. The installation is indicated in a green bar.
- Step 8:After the installation procedure is complete, you have to key in the login details of your account.
- Step 9:If you do not have an account with BullGuard, click the Create Account option.
- Step 10:Once the installation is over, you can start using BullGuard software.
Bullguard Internet Security Mac
- Step 1:Once you download the software to your Mac system, you have to double-click on the BullGuard170MAC.pkg file.
- Step 2:Tap Continue on the Welcome screen. Click the Agree button in the Software License Agreement window.
- Step 3:Choose the location of your choice to install the BullGuard Internet Security's software.
- Step 4:Click the Install button in the Installation Type window and specify the administrator credentials.
- Step 5:After the installation procedure is complete, you can see the ‘The Installation Was Successful’ message will be displayed.
Bullguard Internet Security Removal Tool
- Step 1:BullGuard does not have a separate tool for uninstalling the software.
- Step 2:However, you can uninstall it using the Uninstall Wizard available in the package folder.
- Step 3:Go to the BullGuard folder and double-click on the uninstall file.
- Step 4:In the Uninstall Wizard, tap the Next button on the Welcome screen.
- Step 5:Tick the checkbox near the Keep the Settings option and tap the Next option.
- Step 6:Wait till the BullGuard uninstall process is over and then highlight the Reboot Now option.
- Step 7:Click the Finish button in the last step of the uninstall procedure and finally you will done the bullguard internet security.