Avira Free Antivirus Web Protection Not Installed
- Step 1:Unable to install the Avira Free antivirus web protection is the common issue faced by most of the users, and this may occur due to several reasons. Before performing the advanced troubleshooting methods, check some of the requirements discussed below.
- Step 2:Make sure that you have downloaded the correct Avira antivirus software installer file.
- Step 3:Check if your system is compatible with the Avira antivirus software requirement.
- Step 4:Check if you have installed any antivirus software other than Avira on your system.
- Step 5:If so, disable it and then try to perform the Avira antivirus installation process.
- Step 6:Make sure that you have downloaded the Avira antivirus application from its official site.
Troubleshooting Solution: Clean your System
Remove or delete residual Avira files from your Windows system
- Step 1:Power on your Windows computer in Safe Mode.
- Step 2:After that, launch the Control Panel window.
- Step 3:Click Folder Options > View > Show Hidden Files and Folder > OK.
- Step 4:Check and delete the following folders:
- Step 5:C:\Program Files\Avira
- Step 6:C:\ProgramData\Avira
- Step 7:C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
- Step 8:Reset the default folder view settings.
Delete the Avira Antivirus Software’s Registries
- Step 1:Locate and right-click on the avira_registry_cleaner_en.exe registry.
- Step 2:Select the Run as administrator option and click the Accept button,
- Step 3:Wait for the on-screen process to complete.
- Step 4:Select the Avira Antivirus option by clicking the checkbox beside it.
- Step 5:Locate and click the Remove button.
- Step 6:Now, close all the existing programs on your Windows computer.
- Step 7:Restart your Windows system.
Now, try to Avira Free Antivirus Web Protection Not Installed application on your Windows system by following the instructions given below.
- Step 1:Open the Google Chrome or any other web browser on your Windows system.
- Step 2:Navigate to the Avira account sign-in page.
- Step 3:Enter your Avira account credentials in the given field.
- Step 4:On your Avira account main interface, click the Subscriptions button.
- Step 5:In the Search field, type the Antivirus command.
- Step 6:Click the Install button.
- Step 7:Wait for the installation and activation process to complete.
- Step 8:If the Avira Free Antivirus Web Protection Not Installed issue persists, click the Call button available on this screen.