Avira Free Antivirus Update Offline
Updating the Avira Antivirus software regularly will keep your device secure and prevent threats from entering into your device. It is most recommended to stay updated using the automatic update feature on the Avira Antivirus software. However, if you don’t have an internet connection on your device, you can opt for the Avira Free Antivirus Update Offline to keep your device protected. However, you need the Internet to download the update.
- Step 1:You have to download the recent Update of the Avira free Antivirus software and copy the file to a USB drive.
- Step 2:Now, connect the USB flash drive to the computer in which you don’t have internet access.
- Step 3:Double-click on the file to install the update on your computer.
- Step 4:The Avira Antivirus software supports Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android operating systems.
Proceed with the steps given below to update your Avira Free Antivirus Update Offline.
- Step 1:Open a web page in your browser and go to the official Avira website.
- Step 2:Select your place of residence and navigate to the Support page of Avira.
- Step 3:Select the For Home tab and select the operating system of your device.
- Step 4:If you are using a Windows computer, select the Security tab and click the Software Updater option.
- Step 5:Download the Software Updater tool and save it to your USB flash drive.
- Step 6:Now, connect the USB flash drive to your computer and install the Software Updater.
- Step 7:Follow the on-screen prompts to update your Avira free Antivirus software using the tool.
- Step 8:Otherwise, you can go to the Avira Download center and download the Avira Update tool.
- Step 9:Once downloaded, decompress the Avira Update zip file.
- Step 10:Double-click on the .exe file to run the Update.
- Step 11:Open the Avira application and click Update.
- Step 12:Select the Manual Update option and load the downloaded file.
- Step 13:Once the update process is completed, the progress bar will be full.
Standard Update with an Internet Connection:
- Step 1:Locate the Avira icon on the bottom right corner of the Windows taskbar.
- Step 2:Right-click on the Avira icon and select the Update Antivirus option from the list.
- Step 3:Ensure that you have an uninterrupted internet connection to complete the updating process.
- Step 4:Restart your computer once you have completed the updating process on Avira Free Antivirus Update Offline.