Avira Antivirus Pro Software
The Avira Antivirus Pro software can be used only after purchasing it. The Software helps to block malicious websites and prevents hijack and phishing attacks through your web browser, social media, and email. The main advantage of scanning your device using the AVG Antivirus Pro is for protecting the identity, finances, and private data from theft.
Avira's Antivirus Pro System Requirements
- Media Type: Software
- Compatible Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac, and Android
- Web browser: Internet Explorer
- Processor/CPU type: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64
- The minimum capacity of the hard disk is up to 2 GB. The RAM size is 2GB.
- You are strongly recommended to have a fast internet connection to download, install, activate, and register the AVG Antivirus Pro product on your device.
- You should have an active network connection to detect malware and to update the AVG Antivirus Pro automatically.
Avira's Antivirus Pro Windows 10
- Step 1:Navigate to any web browser on your Windows 10 computer.
- Step 2:Go to the address bar and then enter avira.com.
- Step 3:Select the Store tab and click the For Home option followed by the Avira Antivirus Pro option.
- Step 4:Subscribe the AVG Antivirus Pro version and then click the Install Now option to download the AVG Antivirus Pro software.
- Step 5:Then, follow the on-screen guidelines to install the AVG Antivirus Pro on your Windows 10 computer.
Avira's Antivirus Pro for Mac
- Step 1:On your Mac computer, go to the Avira official site.
- Step 2:Select the Purchase Now button and then select the number of the devices that you need to protect using the AVG Antivirus Pro software.
- Step 3:Also, make sure to mention the period of protection.
- Step 4:When the next page appears on the screen, check the details and then select the Proceed To Checkout button.
- Step 5:After filling the important information, select the Next Step button.
- Step 6:Make sure to read and review the Terms and Conditions before you agree and accept it.
- Step 7:Select the Buy now button and then check the email to know about the AVG Antivirus Pro software installation.
- Step 8:Go to the email that you received after purchasing the AVG Antivirus Pro product, and select the Install and Activate Now link to install it on your Mac computer.
How to Activate Avira's Antivirus Pro
- Step 1:Visit the Avira homepage to find the license key of the AVG Antivirus Pro software.
- Step 2:Navigate to the system tray and then select the Avira Antivirus Pro icon.
- Step 3:Select the Open option to display the main screen of the AVG Antivirus Pro software.
- Step 4:Click the question mark icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 5:Select the License Management option to view the Licence wizard.
- Step 6:Enter the license key in the Activation Code field.
- Step 7:Click the Next button and then follow the remaining wizard instructions to complete the activation process of the AVG Antivirus Pro program.
How to install Avira's Antivirus Pro
- Step 1:After you subscribe to the AVG Antivirus Pro product, select the Buy Now button.
- Step 2:Once you purchase the AVG Antivirus Pro product, select the Install Now button.
- Step 3:Enter the email address of your Avira account and type the password in the appropriate fields. Select the Continue button.
- Step 4:When the next page opens, navigate to the Subscription & License tab. Scroll down the page and then click the Install button.
- Step 5:Double-click the downloaded Avira file and then select the Run button in the Security Warning window.
- Step 6:When the subsequent window displays, click the Accept and Install button.
- Step 7:When User Account Control wizard prompts, click the Yes button.
- Step 8:Wait until the installation process is in progress and then click the Next button at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Step 9:After the installation process is over, select the Open Avira button.
- Step 10:Close the Info bar when prompted. Click the Open button next to the Avira product.
- Step 11:Now, the Avira's Antivirus Pro software is installed successfully on your computer. Click the Run a Quick Scan button on the main panel of the screen to scan your system.
Avira's Antivirus Pro Popup
- Step 1:Click the Avira Antivirus Pro icon.
- Step 2:Select the Manage Antivirus option and click the Settings icon at the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Select the General tab followed by the Acoustic Alerts tab from the left panel of the screen.
- Step 4:In the Acoustic Alerts window, select the No Warning option.
- Step 5:Navigate to the Warnings tab at the left panel of the screen.
- Step 6:Remove the checkmark next to the ‘Show notice if the virus definition file is out of date’ option.
- Step 7:Select the Apply button.
- Step 8:When prompted, select the Yes button and then click the OK button.
- Step 9:Make sure to turn off the Real-Time Protection feature. Exit the Avira's Antivirus Pro program.
Avira's Antivirus Pro Update File
Use the AVG Antivirus Pro virus definition file update tool to update the software manually. This offers good protection against viruses. To get rid of new viruses and malware on your computer, you are recommended to update the Avira Antivirus Pro software using a virus definition file update.
AVG Antivirus Pro Features
The features included in the AVG Antivirus Pro program are listed below.
- Email attachment scan
- Local network protection
- Malware protection
- Blocks browser tracking
Avira's Antivirus Pro For Android
- Step 1:You have to purchase the Antivirus Pro version and then follow the instructions provided below to download and install the Avira's Antivirus Pro app on your Android mobile phone.
- Step 2:Tap the Google Play Store icon. Type Avira's Antivirus Security Pro in the search field and then tap the Search icon.
- Step 3:From the displayed result, tap the Avira Antivirus Security app. Tap the Install option to download and install the Avira Antivirus Pro app on your Android mobile phone.
- Step 4:After you complete the installation process, launch the Avira Antivirus Security Pro app.
- Step 5:Make sure to read, review, and accept the EULA to proceed with the further steps.
- Step 6:Tap the three-line icon at the top-left corner of the screen and then tap the Log In button.
- Step 7:Fill the Username and Password fields. Make sure to enter the correct details to sign into the Avira account.
- Step 8:Tap the ‘Perform your first scan’ button when prompted, and tap the Allow option to scan your Android mobile phone.
Avira's Antivirus Pro Update Failed
SOLUTION 1 - DISABLING WINDOWS DEFENDER MANUALLY
- Step 1:Launch the Windows Defender window followed by the Virus & Threat Protection window.
- Step 2:Click the Virus & Threat Protection Settings link.
- Step 3:Turn off the toggle next to the Real-Time Protection feature.
SOLUTION 2 - DISABLING WEB PROTECTION
- Step 1:Launch the home screen of the Avira Antivirus Pro software.
- Step 2:Click the Settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Select the Internet protection option and then turn off the Web Protection feature.
SOLUTION 3 - REINSTALLATION
- Step 1:First, you have to download the Avira RegistryCleaner software.
- Step 2:Hold the Shift key and then select RestartTroubleshootAdvanced OptionsStartup SettingsRestart.
- Step 3:When the next window opens, select the Safe Mode option.
- Step 4:Go to Control PanelUninstall a ProgramRemove Avira.
- Step 5:Run the downloaded Avira RegistryCleaner software to remove all the registry inputs related to the Avira's Antivirus Pro program.
- Step 6:Remove the Avira folder from the C: Program Files path.
- Step 7:After restarting your computer, make sure to download the most recent version of the Avira's Antivirus Pro software from the manufacturer site.
SOLUTION 4 - MANUAL UPDATE
- Step 1:Download and save the Avira Fusebundle Generator software.
- Step 2:Run the downloaded executable file as per the on-screen instructions.
- Step 3:Navigate to the Avira's Antivirus Pro software and then select the Update option followed by the Manual Update option.
- Step 4:After loading the VDF zipped file, select the Install folder option.
- Step 5:Once you have finished the update process of the Avira Antivirus Pro software, restart the PC.