Avira Antivirus App
Avira Antivirus is a security application that protects your device from unknown threats, malware, adware, spyware, and ransomware. It supports Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. It is also available for free. The free Avira Antivirus app includes real-time antivirus protection, anti-theft, identity safeguard, privacy advisor, and blacklist features. The Avira Antivirus Security Pro software includes web protection, camera protection, and hourly updates features.
Carry out these steps to download the Avira Free Antivirus app on your Android mobile:
- Step 1:On your Android mobile, tap the Google Play Store app and type “Avira Antivirus” in the search field.
- Step 2:Tap the Search icon and choose Avira Antivirus Security from the search result.
- Step 3:Select the Download button to download the app.
- Step 4:Make sure you have turned on the Mobile data or Internet button on your mobile or connected to the wireless network.
- Step 5:Wait until the download is complete.
- Step 6:After downloading the app, tap the Open button followed by Install.
- Step 7:Agree to the terms and conditions of the app to continue using it on your mobile.
- Step 8:Allow permission for the Avira Free Antivirus app to access your files and folders.
- Step 9:Next, scan your mobile for malware and virus-infected files.
Carry out these steps for downloading the Avira Antivirus app on your iPhone:
- Step 1: Before starting, make sure you have a standard Internet connection.
- Step 2: Tap the App Store icon to open the Apple App Store application.
- Step 3: Type “Avira” in the search box and tap the search button.
- Step 4: Select the Avira Free Antivirus app from the displayed list.
- Step 5: Tap the Get button followed by Install App to download the application on your iPhone.
- Step 6: Wait until the loading bar is finished or the status bar reaches 100 percent.
- Step 7: Follow the on-screen prompts on your iPhone to complete the installation and use the Avira Free Antivirus app as real-time protection for your device.
- Step 8: If you have difficulties in installing the Avira Antivirus app, you can contact our technical experts.