Avg Error Code 0xe0010002
If you’re encountering the AVG error code 0xe0010002 while trying to uninstall the AVG product installed on your computer, then you are on the right page for the solution to fix it.The error code that you see while uninstalling AVG occurs due to various reasons and the exact cause is unknown. As soon as you encounter this error, try to restart your computer and then attempt to uninstall the AVG application. Again if you see the AVG error code 0xe001000e, then try to uninstall the AVG application using the AVG clear tool.The AVG Clear tool helps you to uninstall the AVG Internet Security and AVG Antivirus (free version) applications from your computer. To know how to use this uninstaller tool, follow the below instructions.
Download the AVG Clear tool
- Step 1:Go to AVG’s official support page.
- Step 2:Look for the AVG Clear tool and select it.
- Step 3:Click on the Download icon.
- Step 4:Select the location to save the installer file and click on the OK button.
- Step 5:Now, the AVG Clear tool’s installer will start to download.
How To Use AVG Clear tool
- Step 1:Locate the downloaded AVG Clear tool installer and right-click on it.
- Step 2:Select the Run as administrator option.
- Step 3:Click on the Yes button.
- Step 4:If prompted, type your Windows computer’s admin password.
- Step 5:Click on the OK button.
- Step 6:Now, if a dialog box with the message “It is recommended to run this tool from Windows Safe Mode”. is displayed on the screen, then click on the No button.
- Step 7:In the Welcome to AVG Uninstall window, select the AVG installation program directory and installation data directory paths in the corresponding fields. You can leave the corresponding fields blank if you are unaware of the exact paths.
- Step 8:Choose the AVG product that you want to uninstall.
- Step 9:Click on the Uninstall button.
- Step 10:Now, the AVG Clear tool will start the uninstallation.
- Step 11:It may take several minutes.
- Step 12:Once the AVG product is uninstalled, the “The product was successfully uninstalled” message will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 13:Click on the Restart computer button on the screen.
Now, in case the AVG Clear tool fails to uninstall the application and the AVG error code 0xe0010002 is displayed on your computer screen, then contact us to get remote assistance in resolving it.