How To Fix AVG Antivirus Warning Issues Detected?
The “AVG Antivirus Warning Issues Detected” messages will appear only if the virus definition of the AVG Antivirus application on your Android phone is outdated. Below are the troubleshooting steps to resolve this problem.
- Step 1:First, launch the Google Play Store application on your Android mobile phone.
- Step 2:Tap the Menu or hamburger icon at the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Step 3:Tap Settings option followed by the Auto-update apps option.
- Step 4:Select either the Over any network or Over Wi-Fi only option.
- Step 5:This will help to update the AVG Antivirus application automatically once you are connected to the network.
- Step 6:After updating the AVG Antivirus application, restart the Android mobile phone.
- Step 1:On the Android mobile phone, open the Settings application and select the Apps/Application Management option.
- Step 2:Tap the AVG Antivirus application and select the Storage & Cache option.
- Step 3:Select the Clear cache option followed by the Clear data option.
- Step 4:To stop the AVG Antivirus application, tap the Force stop option and check if the AVG Antivirus Warning issues detected issue has been resolved.
Re-install the AVG Antivirus application
- Step 1:Go to the Settings screen, select the Apps option, and select the AVG Antivirus application from the displayed Apps list.
- Step 2:Tap the Uninstall option.
- Step 3:If you see the ‘Do you want to uninstall this app’ prompt message on the screen, select the OK option to confirm.
- Step 4:This will completely remove the AVG Antivirus application from the Android mobile phone.
- Step 5:Also, you can uninstall the application by dragging it to the top of the screen.
- Step 6:Tap the Google Play Store icon to open it.
- Step 7:Navigate to the search bar, type AVG Antivirus, and tap the search icon.
- Step 8:Now, you will see the search results on the screen.
- Step 9:Select the AVG Antivirus application and tap the Install option.
- Step 10:Once done, tap Open and check if the issue has been resolved.
Submit a query
- Step 1:In the AVG Antivirus application, tap the Help and support option and fill the form.
- Step 2:If you have any doubts in resolving the “AVG Antivirus Warning issues detected” error message, contact our technical experts by clicking the Call button.