AVG ANTIVIRUS NOT UPDATING
If the AVG antivirus not updating automatically, try updating the software manually. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Step 1:Open your browser and go to the official website of the AVG Antivirus.
- Step 2:Find the version of the AVG software that you have installed on your compute.
- Step 3:Check if there are any updates for the version, and click the Update tab. Then, click Update now.
- Step 4:You can save the update to your computer or hard drive.
- Step 5:For obtaining free Antivirus for Windows, open the AVG software and select Options.
- Step 6:Click the Update from directory option.
- Step 7:Choose the folder where you have downloaded the update and select OK for solving AVG antivirus not updating issue.
If the above method fails, proceed with the instructions given below:
- Step 1: open the AVG Antivirus software window.
- Step 2: Go to the Advanced Settings tab and click Options.
- Step 3: Click the â€œ+â€ icon and select Update --> Manage.
- Step 4: Select the Delete temporary update files option and click Yes.
- Step 5: Turn OFF the Firewall and disable any security software blocking the AVG Antivirus update.
- Step 6: If the Antivirus is still not updating, uninstall the software.
- Step 7: Restart your computer and reinstall the software.Â
- Step 8: Try to update the AVG Antivirus again by following the same procedure mentioned above to solve AVG antivirus not updating problem..