Avg Antivirus Linux Download
AVG is said to be one of the best antivirus applications in recent times and it is one of the few antivirus applications that are compatible with the Windows, Mac and mobile operating systems. The AVG antivirus has a vast range of features including real-time scanning for malware and performance issues. Also, the AVG antivirus has a much better success rate than any other antivirus software at present. We all know that the Linux operating system is the safest one compared to that of the Mac OS or Windows OS. Still, precautions have to be taken because even the slightest exposure to a virus on your Linux OS will spread and attack all the information stored in the system. Carry out these below-mentioned steps on AVG antivirus Linux download.
- Step 1:Turn on your Linux computer.
- Step 2:Open the default browser.
- Step 3:Enter the Official AVG antivirus URL in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Step 4:Once you are on the AVG web page, it will automatically detect the OS on your computer.
- Step 5:Click the download button near AVG Free Edition for Linux.
- Step 6:Since it is for the Linux OS, a Debian file will be downloaded.
- Step 7:Follow these steps on AVG antivirus Linux download.
Install Debian File
- Step 1:Enter the command sudo dpkg -i avg85flx-r874-a3473.i386.deb in the Terminal window and then press the Enter button.
- Step 2:This will begin the installation process.
- Step 3:You will see a list of commands running in the window.
- Step 4:You have to make sure you do not close the Terminal window while the installation is in progress.
- Step 5:You will see the message License was successfully changed, Operation Successful, etc.
- Step 6:Enter the command sudo avgctl and press the Enter button.
- Step 7:You will again see the message Operation Successful.
- Step 8:Finally, reboot your Linux computer once the installation is complete.
If you having any further queries regarding on AVG antivirus Linux download & install the Debian file. Click the call button available on the screen.