Avast Pro Installer
The Antirus Pro Installer is available for all the products of the Avast. It has a complete offline setup of the Avast. The offline installer can be used when there is no internet connection to the device. But the online installer is for downloading the exe file online. These installers help users during the process of installation.
Avast Pro Offline Installer
Perform the following steps to install Avast Pro Antivirus offline.
- Step 1:Open a new web browser and go to the manufacturer’s site.
- Step 2:In the Home page, click the Download button to download the offline.exe file.
- Step 3:Once the file is downloaded, open the file.
- Step 4:Click Yes, when the Windows message pops up to make changes to the device.
- Step 5:Next, you have to select the installation type where the Regular installation will consist of the current products of Avast or Custom installation is for the Advanced users.
- Step 6:Now, click the Install button on the Welcome screen.
- Step 7:The Avast Pro Antivirus is installed.
How To Install Avast Pro Antivirus
Proceed with the following steps to install Avast Pro Antivirus.
- Step 1:First, sign-in to the Windows with Administrator rights and then make sure that no other application or antivirus software is open on the PC.
- Step 2:Next, click the Download button that is below the Avast Pro Antivirus and save it in a desired location on the PC.
- Step 3:The file is downloaded in the Downloads location.
- Step 4:Now, right-click the setup file that you downloaded and choose Run as administrator under the Context menu.
- Step 5:Click the Yes option in the User Account Control dialogue box.
- Step 6:Click the default language at the top right corner of the screen and then click the Install button to start with the installation process.
- Step 7:The installation might take some time on the PC.
- Step 9:The Avast Pro Antivirus is now installed on your PC. If you have further queries on avast pro installer, click the call button available on the screen for remote assistance.