Avast Antivirus For Windows XP Offline Installer
Various Avast Antivirus for Windows XP offline installer are available. Check out the compatible Avast Antivirus versions given below.
Avast Antivirus Free, Avast Antivirus Pro, Avast Internet Security, and Avast Premium Security offline installers are available for the Windows operating system and XP version.
Avast Free Offline Installer 2020:
The Avast for Windows XP offline installer 2020 is compatible with all Windows versions. By installing the free Antivirus software, your computer gets secured from cyber attacks, viruses, and malware. Avast Antivirus is being used by more than 400 million users all over the world. You can download the offline installer setup file for the Windows XP from the official Avast website. The license key for the free Antivirus is available on the installation file.
Downloading and installing the .exe file:
- Step 1:Click the Download button on the required software under the Offline Installer section.
- Step 2:Once the installation file is downloaded, you will not need an internet connection to install the software on your computer.
- Step 3:Double-click on the installer file at the bottom of your browser. Otherwise, locate the installer file in the Downloads section.
- Step 4:When prompted for software installation, click Yes.
- Step 5:Follow the on-screen instructions on the installation screen to activate the software on your device.
- Step 6:Choose a location to save the registry files.
- Step 7:Click on the Install button in the setup window. Then, wait until the installation process completes.
- Step 8:After you have installed the Antivirus on your computer, you can run a full system scan to check for viruses.