How To Fix Avast Antivirus Error 1068?
Avast is an anti-malware software that can efficiently protect your desktop and laptop against virus threats. You may face error codes while running antivirus software. Behind every error code, there will be a reason. When it comes to the Avast antivirus error code 1068, it may occur due to incompatible software, insufficient memory, or virus infection. However, you can get this issue fixed by following the steps given below.
Close the conflicting program
- Step 1:Check whether any conflicting program is stopping your Avast antivirus. Press Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys simultaneously to open the task manager.
- Step 2:Stop all the running programs. Whenever you stop a program, check whether the error code had gone. When you identify the exact program which is causing the trouble, uninstall the program from your computer or stop running the program when you are running Avast.
- Step 3:When Avast software and the conflicting or incompatible programs are running at the same time, the chances for this error to pop up are high.
- Step 1:You may have come across the error code 1068 when you have insufficient memory on your computer. You can fix the issue by Disc Cleanup. Back up all your files on a hard drive. Clear them on your computer and delete all the cache and unwanted files and reboot the computer.
- Step 2:You could resolve this error code if it had occurred due to insufficient storage.
- Step 1:Error code 1068 might have occurred due to a virus infection. Update your antivirus program and do a thorough scan.
- Step 2:Now check if the Avast antivirus error code 1068 has been cleared.
Reinstall graphics driver and reset IE
- Step 1:On your computer’s Device Manager, locate the Graphics driver, uninstall it from your computer, and then reinstall it.
- Step 2:Reset your browser. On your computer, open the Control Panel window, select Internet Options, select Advanced, and then click on Reset.
- Step 3:Following these methods will clear the Avast antivirus error 1068.