How To Fix Avast Antivirus Error 10013?
Error codes usually occur to specify an error in any ongoing process. When you find out the reason for any error code, you can easily eliminate it. Moreover, all the error codes can be eradicated through the proper diagnosis. When it comes to the error code in 10013, you might face it while running the Avast antivirus program. It can be caused due to incompatible programs, insufficient memory, virus infection, and so on. Somehow, all these reasons can be easily handled. You need not worry at all; try out the methods listed below and resolve the Avast antivirus error 10013.
Uninstall Incompatible programs
- Step 1:There are some programs that turn out to be incompatible with the Avast software. When an incompatible program and Avast start to run simultaneously, you may end up with the error code 10013 in your Avast software.
- Step 2:To prevent this scenario, you need to find out the incompatible program and uninstall the same from your computer. Press the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys together to open the Task Manager.
- Step 3:Close the programs one by one. Whenever you close a program, check whether the error code window has closed. When you identify the program which caused the error code, uninstall it from your computer.
- Step 4:Now, the error code 10013 will disappear from your screen. If not, go ahead to perform the next step.
Fix Insufficient Memory
- Step 1:When your system runs out of storage, you may end up with error codes, and you can quickly sort it out by fixing your system storage.
- Step 2:You need to do a Disk Cleanup. Keep all your files on a backup disk and go ahead with the disc cleanup.
- Step 3:On your computer, go to the Control Panel followed by the Administrative Tools. Click on Disk Cleanup. Select the drive for which you want to run Disk Cleanup, select the files you want to delete, and click on Clean up system files. As you have finished off clearing the storage, check whether the Avira antivirus error 10013 has been fixed.
- Step 1:Sometimes a new folder gets added to your storage, or an existing folder gets deleted without your consent. Despite the reason being malware, those actions are the symptoms of the error code 10013.
- Step 2:An outdated virus protection program might be the reason behind the error code 10013. Update your virus protection program on your computer and check out whether you can fix the error code.
Reinstall the Graphics Driver and update the run time libraries
- Step 1:The error can also occur due to a bad graphics driver or due to outdated run time libraries.
- Step 2:So, reinstall the graphics driver and download the latest MS Visual C++ package. Now check whether you have resolved the issue. If you cannot resolve your issue, you can reach out to us.