Avast Antivirus For Windows Xp Sp3
Some of the third-party antivirus programs that are compatible with Windows XP SP3. Carry out the below-mentioned steps avast antivirus For Windows Xp Sp3.
Bullguard Internet Security:
This program provides the best malware protection. The features of the Bullguard Internet Security program are triple-layered protection, behavioral threat detection, and advanced machine learning. It offers a spam filter to your email client. Also, it possesses the Traffic Scanning feature, which will be helpful at the time of web browsing.
Panda Security Cloud Antivirus Free:
This antivirus program has the Real-time monitoring, Personal Firewall, Device Management, and USB Protection features. It helps to protect your Windows XP computer at all times.
System requirements to install the Kaspersky Internet Security program are 800MHz processor, 512MB of RAM, and 480MB of disk space. This security program blocks ransomware, cryptolockers, and many other online threats. It also offers the Real-Time Protection feature.
The Avast antivirus is most commonly used by Home users. The key features of this antivirus program are Secure Password Manager, VPN, WebCam Shield, and Browser Cleanup.
Follow these steps to configure the avast antivirus For Windows Xp Sp3.
Downloading The Antivirus Program:
- Step 1:Click the Download button on the manufacturer web page. This will download the antivirus program on the Windows XP SP3 computer.
- Step 2:You can locate the downloaded program in the Downloads folder.
Installing The Antivirus Program:
- Step 1:Double-click the downloaded antivirus installer program and proceed with the steps that prompt on the computer’s screen.
- Step 2:While installing, you have to accept the terms & conditions of the antivirus software.
- Step 3:Once done, close the installation wizard.
Using The Antivirus Program:
- Step 1:Launch the main interface of the antivirus program on the Windows XP computer.
- Step 2:Select the Scan option to begin.
- Step 3:This will scan for threats on the computer and will show the detected threats.
- Step 4:Remove all the threats using the installed antivirus program to keep the computer safe.
- Step 5:Note: You cannot use two antivirus programs at the same time. So, before installing another program, disable or uninstall the previously installed antivirus program.
- Step 6:By using these steps to configure the avast antivirus for windows XP SP3.